Engaged Management ReView (EMR) advances practitioner scholarship and actionable knowledge founded on compelling rigorous evidence. EMR particularly promotes research knowledge produced
- by practitioner-scholars, for managers.
- Strengthen practitioner scholars and engaged management research.
- Communicate findings that exemplify relevant, evidence-based management knowledge.
- Support deployment and innovation of research methods that advance engaged scholarship and practitioner value
- Provide timely, reliable evidence to managerial problems that have significant implications for managerial practice.
EMR welcomes submissions on all topics of management research at any level of analysis (e.g., individuals, groups, organizations, societies) grounded on convincing evidence and analysis that demonstrably address genuine problems of practice. Any social science research method is welcome.
Management practitioners and academics concerned about increasing the supply of relevant, high-quality management research in for-profit, non-profit and public sector organizations.
Main contributors to the journal will be the students, alumni and faculty of research-intensive academic doctoral programs in management schools, and practitioners with an interest in engaged scholarship.